Strange irritation
Recently I was chewing gum and after that I am having some strange kind of irritation on one of my tooth. It is not pain or sensitivity. Whenever something is rubbed like brush over it then i feel that irritation. There is no pain in eating and chewing.

Dr. Raja Sekhar
Dentist 24 yrs exp Hyderabad
Some times enamel on the tooth surface gets atreated or some portion of enamel may chip off this gives stranger rough surface,with little or no sensitivity
Floss at least once a day. Proper flossing removes food particles and plaque from between your teeth. Regularly get a new toothbrush. Change your toothbrush when it becomes frayed, about every three to four months, and choose a soft-bristled toothbrush. Schedule regular dental checkups. See your dentist on a regular basis — generally once or twice a year — to have your teeth or dentures examined and cleaned....