Stool test done
I have done a stool test.plz find detail of stool test. Detail of stool test:-   Physical 1. Colour - brownish 2. Mucus -present 3. Consistency: liquid 4. Parasites: Absent 5. Blood : Absent Microscopic 1.R.B.C.s : absent per hpf 2. Pus cell: 1-2. per hpf 3.Ova : absent 4. Cyst: absent Problem is that I don't feel like to eat anything. Secondly , consistency should be semi solid but it is liquid. Thirdly ,mucus is present. Plz suggest medicine

You might be having mild Gastroenteritis for which you might require antibiotics, pls visit nearby physician or gen surgeon for physical evaluation