Stone problm

Kidney stone Male, 28 Sir, i am having kidney stones and i fell very low at my energy levels and dese all things happen in morning more .my kidney stone is of 8 mm and it is in renal pelvis in left kidney. Feel chills most of the time and some time low grade fever , gas problem is also dere with me..i too have urine test done but nothing come , i mastuburate too and have pain on tip of penis also after urinate.pls suggest

Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope you are not in too much pain. All your symptoms can come down and subside if you drink lots of water. The stone size can reduce , the burning sensation can also go. It could be some sort of urinary tract infection that you get burning and chills. You can take a cap. Absolute 3g once a day after food for 10 days. Consult a general physician for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.