Stomach pain in left side
Feeling gas inside my stomach since 3 days,no constipation , severe pain after I eat any food.pinching pain all over in stomach area and bubblind sound in side stomach.feeling bloatedb, restless and tired all the time .I am taking green coffee is that related to my upset stomach.

Hi..... If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people.... Adding fiber to your diet increases the weight of your stool and speeds its passage through your intestines. Slowly begin to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables each day. Choose whole-grain breads and cereals....