Stomach pain

Hi doctors..i have right side stomach pain from last 1 month not regular basis. Also some time difficulties during stool. I feel pain at right side when i bend also i have gas problem. Pl advice.

Doctor Answers (2) on Stomach pain

Dr. Ravindra Chhajed Pune | Diabetologist
It is colitis,that is swelling in intestine. You need to increase fibres in diet.Eat raw vegetables and fruits. Eat small portion of food multiple times in a day. Do regular exercises like surya namaskar and abs. Decrease sweets in diet.Take one cup of yogurt every day.
Dr. Pallavi Mehta Mumbai | General Physician
Hello Sir, Right sided pain can be because of appendix, liver or even duodenal ulcer or even due to some kidney problems. The exact site of the pain will define the reason behind the pain. More so, if the pain is severe then I would recommend that you undergo an ultrasound. Also if you can share the names of the medicines that you have taken so far, I will be able to suggest if you need any change in medication.