Stomach feeling full

Doctor , i have a problem related to my stomach , i am starting to feel full usually at night and in early morning when i wake up , not wanting to eat enough . Earlier i used to eat 4-5 chapatis , now its reduced to 2. And also while waking up some times i feel vomity , although vomit has never come out. Bowels are hard to pass out somtimes and easy going other times, and many times gas is created too . am i having parasites in my stomach as i am not feeling hungry that much ? should i take albendazole in minimum dosage ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Stomach feeling full

Hello. From how much time you have this? Earlier you used to have 4-5 chapatis, in this how much earlier? Specify the approximate time atleast.
An investigation of stool with parasite positive report is must before taking the medicine. It is not advisable to self prescribe without proper investigation. Morning sickness is a sign poor liver function ...be it because of hormonal or fatty state of liver. If you are having alcohol. You have to stop it. Increase vegetables in your diet. Exercise or yoga too will help. Homeopathic liver tonics will be good for you. I