Stomach ache
I've mild stomach ache from last one week, ache is at the mid of stomach. It's very mild and cannot recognise it while busy at work.

Hi dear seems due to gastritis Avoid spicy and oily food A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance Medicines will reach you via courier services

+175
Chat with a doctor
Age 37 Any other diseases Share me some more details
Hello, it seems to be due to hyper acidity & weak digestion. Ayurvedic medicines will help you in that case to cure it from root.
consult online
1) avoid oily spicy food. 2) healthy diet is important
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier
Hi, it might be a mild gastritis or acidity. DO not skip your breakfast. Take healthy foods, avoid oily & spicy foods. Include pomegranate. Avoid long interval between meals. Sleep early. Nothing to worry.
Stress, work environment , shiftwise duties, improper timing of meal and sleep badly affect digestion.I need more detailed history and physical examination is necessary. Consult with Ayurvedic practitioner nearby and accordingly take proper ayurvedic treatment
Avoid late night work. Avoid spicy and heavy meal at night.