Stinging feeling in gut
I have been constipated for past three days. And I have this stinging feeling in my stomach and when I pee a white mucus like thing comes out. I am currently on anta acids and I got my ultrasound done and I have kidney stones as well. It's NOT appendicitis because it does not hurt a lot when I press to the right bottom of my stomach. I am in a huge dilemma kindly advise

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
hello, presence of kidney stones in uronary tract will predispose to infection. the infection will cause passage of dirty white coloured urine (pus in urine) and fowl smelling urine, abdominal pain either dull aching or twisting type of pain. you need to drink plenty of water and need to get urine testing done consult general surgeon to get prescription for urine infection and uirnary stones.