Stammering problem

I'm having stammering problem from the childhood but not from the birth time.Now I'm facing problem in my studies due to this .Should I go through operation aur any easy or operation free threatment .Please recommend me some solution .
views-icons 23 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der operation is not required you can undergo speech therapy it will help you to come out of your problem consult physician and psychiatrist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?