Hay doctor, i 20 year old boy, and i have been suffering from stammering, i have problem in speeking. I need your advice, so doctor please tell me what should i have to do.
views-icons 60 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello,stammering is a speech disorder in which the flow of speech is disrupted by involuntary repetitions and prolongations of sounds, syllables, words or phrases. Before treatment the assessment is needed. Some characteristics of stuttered speech are not as easy for listeners to detect. Many of the available treatments focus on learning strategies to minimize stuttering through speed reduction, breathing regulation, and gradual progression from single-syllable responses to longer words, and eventually more complex sentences. Speech therapy centers are there. You can join .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?