Allergy from childhood
That is my neighbour she has dry skin from childhood .Either it is winter or summer.what to do for her
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Please consider visiting a Dermatologist for better understanding the reason for such dryness. The Dermatologist will help you in making the skin better.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?