Childhood acne
My daughter has this boils on forehead which the doctors diagnose as childhood acne and some times they just vanis and sometimes they are aggrevated badly come in morning go by nite, vanish as fast as they came me treating it since 1 year but in vain

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings. I would want to see the photographs of the lesions to understand the problem properly. Does your daughter have dandruff? I would suggest you to see a qualfied deramtologist near you for detailed examination and further treatment. In general, Acne itself is a chronic and recurrent issue, so do not be disheartened by the fact that acne recur.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging