Boils in head diagnosed of folliculites
Hi doctor From last 3 years I am getting repeated boils in head which is recently diagnosed to be of follicultes .i am advised to take althrocin 250 for a week as three tablets per day after each meal. Will it help me cure folliculites completely?

No..it needs more external application Medicine to improve..do direct online consultation for detailed information and prescription
Please don't self treat. And you are taking wrong dose also. Please call me or send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment.