Boil on my head
Hi, please see the pic. I have boil on my head(back side). Its not paining. Its been from 4 months. 1). Is this a type of cancer? 2). Is this a pyogenic granuloma? 3) is this harmfull if i let it be like this. I think it is not growing. Please give all 3 points answer.

pyogenic granuloma is a benign vascular tumor commonly seen in infants and children but can also occur in adults,    Removal of pyogenic granuloma is indicated to alleviate any bleeding, discomfort, cosmetic distress, and diagnostic uncertainty. it's not malignant but treated because of chances bleeding and ulceration, consult physician and explore medical options of treatment if not possible remove it