STAMMERING
I have been stammering since i was too young. I am always anxious whenever i start the conversation with anybody. I try hard to hide my stammering but thats not the solution. I looked for the techniques but that could not work well. kindly let me know some of the techniques to fix it. It killed my confidence.

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 12 yrs exp Delhi
I would strongly urge you to consult a speech therapist, to help you overcome your speech difficulties. I would also want to emphasize that, every human being has one or the other difficulties, and you need not hide from yours. Rather try and work hats to improve upon your speech difficulty and yourselves. in case you feel low in confidence, do remember that stammering is only a small part of your being, and it would help if your goal is overall development. Best wishes to you for the future. hope this helps you...