Stains due to braces

I have worn braces for correction of teeth, but my teeth appears to be stained. Can u suggest some methods to maintain it clean?

Dr. Hiren Patel
Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist 5 yrs exp Bangalore

use interdental toothbrush which orthodontist might have advised you.. and maintain good oral hygiene.. this is a very common problem.. after completing the treatment you can go for cleaning of teeth and if required you can go for bleaching also for bright white teeth...
Dr. Binu Mathews
Dentist 23 yrs exp Bangalore
Once you wear braces, it is imperative that you take even more of you teeth. We advice regular professional cleanups as part of the braces package so that the teeth remain in prime shape all through the treatment. You should definitely pay extra attention to make sure the teeth remain clean and healthy. Your dentist can certainly help you. Tc
Dr. Chaitra V.
Dental Surgeon 10 yrs exp Bangalore
hi. there r special toothbrushes available for brushing while u wear ur braces. doctor must have adviced u mouthwashes as well. take care of ur teeth :)