Squint on left eye

Dear Sir/Mam Greetings if the day !!! I have a little squint in my left eye it is possible to remove and make it prefect from LASIK operation . If yes please let me know the fees and further process . Thanking you! Warm regards Deepak upreti

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

Hello dear...squint and lasik are two different things...squint is misalignment of eyes.....treatment dependa on proper evaluation. Squint is of many types and treatment depends on type of squint....lasik is procedure to get rid off glasses...
Dr. Ravi Thadani
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 34 yrs exp Delhi
First of all, squint is Not corrected using Lasik ( which is done for glass removal or number correction). Squint (at different age groups) can be managed by doing eye exercises (usually done in children) or squint surgery ( done in adults), depending on the degree and type of squint one has. So, first you should get your squint work up done by squint specialist and then get the best treatment accordingly.