Cosmetic squint surgery
Hii , i have a squint eye. i came to know that it is not possible to get it corrected in adults . I want to know how much improvement we can get through cosmetic squint surgery and cost and risk involved in it For your info one of my eyes became lagy.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello treatment of squint (exercise or surgery) depends on type and amount of squint being squint specialist , i need to see photo of ur eyes so that i may guide you better there is no risk
Dr. Mukesh Paryani
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 7 yrs exp Pune

Depending on squint ,it is possible to correct the squint.  How ever lazy eye is difficult to correct in adults.. the cost of the surgery depends on number of muscles one needs to operate depending on severity of squint.. so u will have to get checked up by squint specialist
visit a squint specialist