Squint/ Lazy Eye
I have squint/lazy eye condition as both the eyes don't coordinate in tandem in one direction. I am looking to get his corrected soon, and want an eye specialist who can help me in getting this condition treated. I am apprehensive as treatment is related to eye which may affect my vision also. Please help.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

hello treatment of squint (exercise or surgery) depends on type and amount of squint being squint specialist , i need to see photo of ur eyes so that i may guide you better

Hello There. I can understand your concern. you should get it checked out by in person by a ophthalmologist so that he can see and examine you and suggest you accordingly. without examination we cannot help you on this platform. you can find best ophthalmologists' near you by searching on practo app. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.