Squint in left eye
I have squint in left eye from childhood and find difficult in focussing ....people always point that ..I have lost confidence in me ..I tried for jobs but didnt get as I am nervous and feels ugly...I don't earn ,how can I treat my squint.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

hello treatment of squint (exercise or surgery) depends on type and amount of squint being squint specialist , i need to see photo of ur eyes so that i may guide you better
Dr. Arjun Kumar Singh
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 38 yrs exp Patna

What is your age?In  giving advice age is important in squint but it seems to be case of convergence insufficiency, very common problem, eye  gets diverged while looking or reading at near distance, get your eyes examined by ophthmologist & first confirm your diagnosis

Hi..... Muscle exercises can be helpful in treating a form of squints in adults in which the eyes cannot align themselves for close work or reading. This condition is called convergence insufficiency..... Close work requires you to focus both eyes inward on close objects such as books, a needle and thread, computer screens. The coordinated movement and inward focusing of the eyes is called convergence.....
Dr. Rushabh Shah
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi I am a squint specialist if your problem is there since childhood that is if you have obvious squinting since childhood then a simple muscle surgery can be done to align the eyes that will help you not only cosmetically but also psychologically However we first have to determine the cause of the squint and evaluate thoroughly only then can we do any treatment
so I would suggest you to see an ophthalmologist at the earliest
muscle exercises my only help till a certain extent