Sprained my neck
Movement is restricted plus its paining. Should I consult an ortho or a physiotherapist first?? Pain has reached to shoulders also. Pain killers are not working

Dr. Deepankar (PT)
Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Gurgaon

If ur neck is restricted then it might be because of stiff neck muscles and also coz of sitting job.Nowadays due to smartphone use and laptop users. If u r consulting ortho they will also give you Pain killer and muscle relaxants but as you said pain killers are also not working then you need to address the root cause. Hope you got my point.