Sprain in neck
I have a sprain in neck, got is while sleeping 3 days back. there is pain every time i move my neck.

Dr. Raviraj Francis (PT)
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi there sprain in the neck is a pretty common problem ...dont worry it is a purely muscular problem and would dissepear if you follow this advice... 1)do hot water formentation every 3 hourly 2)use a gel having muscle relaxing ingredient along with diclofinac 3)avoid OTC painkiller 4)if you can then walk in to an physio OPD and vet SWD and IFT treatment OD for 3 days. 5)after the pain is negligble .....start with static neck exercises. Hope this helps Regards...Take care.