Sports Hernia
I think I have sports hernia . Firstly I thought it was groin Injury but now I think I have different problem.As my lower abdomen is in pain. I just wanted to know more about this and how to cure it...As it has been for 2 months...when I take rest for a week pain is not there whenever I play the next day it feels really painful...

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Is it only pain or there is any bulge or swelling something? What you think need not necessarily be the diagnosis. Kindly consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello there..... Rest for the first 7 to10 days after the injury, treatment with rest and ice can be helpful. If you have a bulge in the groin, compression or a wrap may help relieve painful symptoms..... Physical therapy. Two weeks after your injury, you may begin to do physical therapy exercises to improve strength and flexibility in your abdominal and inner thigh muscles....