Split ended hair

Dear sir/mam, my hair got too fragile and have split end. i used loreal total repeir shampoo and recently i chnge to tresseme split end but no effect on my hair. regurarly doing oiling. pls, ant soluton?
views-icons 35 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Split ended hair

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Kumar Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should re-grow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dermatologist. Further information is in the following weblink
Next Steps
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Health Tips
One needs to be patient with the treatment protocol as it takes months to see initial improvement.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?