My every single hair has split ends. Even on cutting the split hairs frequently , hair splits appear again. What could be the reason for this. I also have hair fall problem. Is there any way to overcome these hair fall and hair split end problem
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
I can understand your problem.
Split ends definitely have a solution but it's slow.
Here are a few steps.
1. Cut your hair just above the split ends.
2. Shampoo and use a good conditioner for your hair.
3. After washing your hair, dry them gently.
4. Avoid applying heat like dryer or straightener as much as possible.
5. Twice or thrice a week use a deep conditioner or oil and keep it for a hour or two.
Almond oil, jojoba oil, extra virgin olive oils are great. You can also use coconut oil, it's awesome for such a problem.
6. Don't use too tight elastic bands.
7. Use a good comb and be gentle while combing hairs all comb your hair regularly.
8. Have a well balanced diet and foods that are rich in biotin.
Consult a dermatologist if it still persists.