Hair loss & thin dry hair. Want regrowth
I am a 23 year old female, with very thin and dry hair, and a lot of split ends. The hairline has specially thinned down towards the front, giving me a large forehead. I want to regrow new hairs. I have tried many things from Arish hair oils, to Parampara hair oil and KeyaSeth as well. The hair thinning started approximately 8-9 years ago, due to overapplication of shampoos( i applied the amway shampoo everyday when I was in class 8 and that damaged my hair greatly). I have also applied onion juice and bhringraj oil, but to no avail. This summer specially, my hairfall has increased a lot. Please let me know if there is any solution to my problem.

You may be suffering from androgenic alopecia which is also called as pattern baldness. The hairs start reducing in density at the crown (top) and also the hairline starts refeeding  from the front. This is usually progressive throughout life unless treated. The FDA approved treatment for this condition is a lotion and tablets. There is no other alternative. No oil or cream will magically work because the hairs are getting miniaturised  and eventually disappearing due to the hormonal effects on the hair roots. Along with this, you can also consider platelet rich plasma therapy for faster results. Please consult me with photos for proper examination and treatment. Do not start treatment without consulting.

Hair thinning around temples How to reduce hair thinning How to reverse thinning hair