Dry hair and skin

I live in bangalore...my hair is too dry, frizzy and has split ends. What should i do to treat this hair. And even my skin is Gettysburg dry and no glow. What to do get glow and beautiful skin.

Doctor Answers (2) on Dry hair and skin

Greetings, You have many issues and the key will be to find a root cause for proper cure. Meet a Dermatologist who will explain you the situation and prescribe appropriate products base don your hair and skin type. A healthy diet and healthy sleep are essential part of treatment.
Meet a Dermatologist.
Use a mild shampoo and conditioner post wash. Refrain from using harsh hair colors and dyes. You can also try a hair essential vitamin supplement, containing biotin. For skin, use a sunscreen, even on cloudy days along with a moisturizer. Use a mild facewash. You can try applying a vitamin c+hyaluronic acid serum to your face at bedtime. Regards, Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin Professional Dermacare, Kharadi, Pune