Dry hair and skin

I live in bangalore...my hair is too dry, frizzy and has split ends. What should i do to treat this hair. And even my skin is Gettysburg dry and no glow. What to do get glow and beautiful skin.
views-icons 74 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Greetings, You have many issues and the key will be to find a root cause for proper cure. Meet a Dermatologist who will explain you the situation and prescribe appropriate products base don your hair and skin type. A healthy diet and healthy sleep are essential part of treatment.
Meet a Dermatologist.
Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Pune

Use a mild shampoo and conditioner post wash. Refrain from using harsh hair colors and dyes. You can also try a hair essential vitamin supplement, containing biotin. For skin, use a sunscreen, even on cloudy days along with a moisturizer. Use a mild facewash. You can try applying a vitamin c+hyaluronic acid serum to your face at bedtime. Regards, Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi, Sólskin Professional Dermacare, Kharadi, Pune