Spine issue
Hello doctor, I have an issue with spine (L3,L4&L5) and having severe pain in the lower back region so I consult doctor he started physiotherapy currently I am taking this but the pain is still there , when the pain occur I took Hifenan p tablet from last month I scared of it if the tablet make any side effects , so I need second opinion what should I do for this pain.

This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate you  in detail. -Control  Hypertension, Diabetes or  metabolic disorder, if there is any. -Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg +Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. -(You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding. --. Keep no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for the affected part.- back and lower limbs. --.(Take help of physiotherapist or you can visit my YouTube channel Dr. N. C. Gupta and watch 'Me & My Yoga' and 'Yoga Simplified'. https://youtube.com/channel/ucpeqc6b1ywzwin048jsu6rw --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  Dr N C Gupta MS (ortho)
All painkillers have some sort of side effect , especially if taken for 2 weeks or longer at a stretch.
A balance has to be created between the side effects and the benefits of using the medication for long term. Please attach X-ray/ MRI films if available.
Hot water bags Spine extension strengthening exercises Core strengthening exercises Change of posture while sitting Avoid bending suddenly and lifting heavy objects Volini spray/gel. Take paracetamol for pain Hifenac can't be taken for long Consult if no relief