Spinal disc herniation
Hello Doctors, My father in law (age 63) is suffering from lower back pain from past 6mn, the pain starts from lower back and continue to haunt as severe numbness at right leg. Orthopedic & Neuro doctors suggested couple of NSAIDs tablets but to no luck. Now which specialist doctor to approach? Is surgery necessary? what surgery to undergo for 100% cure? Pls mention the time duration for recovery post surgery.
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chandan Mohanty
Neurosurgeon 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello Sorry to hear this. Please upload your MRI report and we can then discuss about the feasibility and efficacy of surgery based on that. Best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.