Sperm release quicly
I am 25 year old married man, I am unable to have sex with my wife for more than 20sec this is very heart breaking for me, I am also suffering from night falls. I feel very weak and dehydrated my muscles are not growing and I am not gaining any weight. I used to mastubate during my teenage but nowadays I have stopped it. Please suggest any medications for it

Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Pune

I think in your case personal consultation is necessary. ...counselling and ayurvedic medicines with yoga & some exercises are helpful. ....so first consult a reputed ayurvedic sexologist / physician in your city. ....Do kegel exercise 20 cycle per day. ...start & stop method for early ejaculation will be helpful for you