Sperm release quicly
I am 25 year old married man, I am unable to have sex with my wife for more than 20sec this is very heart breaking for me, I am also suffering from night falls. I feel very weak and dehydrated my muscles are not growing and I am not gaining any weight. I used to mastubate during my teenage but nowadays I have stopped it. Please suggest any medications for it
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanjay Erande
Sexologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

I think in your case personal consultation is necessary. ...counselling and ayurvedic medicines with yoga & some exercises are helpful. first consult a reputed ayurvedic sexologist / physician in your city. ....Do kegel exercise 20 cycle per day. ...start & stop method for early ejaculation will be helpful for you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.