Unable to have sex

Whenever I have sex with my partner sperm comes out within fraction of seconds where my partner will be disappointed everytime. I am  mastubarating from last 10 years. Is this a problem ? M 27 now . someone said it's Nara daurbalya nerves weakness. Pls help me with this. Am very much worried. Thanks
views-icons 902 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

hello there. thank you for your question. you seem to have problem with premature ejaculation. to last long in bed suggest you to start with foreplay and then take steps ahead slowly. when you proceed to intercourse, follow the start/stop method. in this you need to pause for a few seconds when you feel you are going to ejaculate. practice yoga and pelvic floor strengthening exercises. if you are a smoker, stop it. because smoking is known to cause such problems. eat a lot of greens and fruits. consult with your doctor for further management. regards