Sperm control

Hi, I am facing one small problem with sperm. When ever i feel like sexual in sleeping immediately the sperm will be come. I'm facing this problem from past six months, Could you please assist me how to control this problem... thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Sperm control

Hi, semen (what you called sperm) being discharged in the night during sleep or dreams is called nocturnal emission. Also known as sleep ejaculation or night fall. This is a natural even for almost every man - especially young, unmarried men. This is the body's way of checking your ejaculatory mechanisms, emptying the 'old stock of semen' [ :) ], and releasing sexual tension building up in you through sexual feelings and fantasies.
It's not a disease or disorder and does not require any treatment. It does not weaken you, does not cause any health or sexual problems now or in future. Okay?