Sound when I am moving my neck.
For last 1 week whenever I am moving my neck from right lateral to mid position it creating sound 'Tic Tic'. Two sounds it is so irritating, as it is just at the back of my neck and closer to ear. This is not associated with any restrictions of movement or pain. I have L5S1 PIVD and i am 30 years old.

So you have spine degenerative disease and maybe the cause. Stay active with regular exercises and neck exercises. Use proper posture If persists then consult
Thanks
Normal But need analysis Take online paid consultation for full discussion