Sore throat
I'm suffering from typhoid fever  since one month and I'm taking antibiotics but 10days before I got sore throat still it's now....plz suggest the best information about my sore throat and I'm worried about that sir plzzz

Can you please share what Antibiotics you have taken for Typhoid Fever? Sore throat is usually not related to Typhoid but may occur. Please see a doctor who will examine your throat and advise you accordingly.
Salt water gargles with OTC anti-cold tablets will be helpful..

Hoarse voice without sore throat Fever headache sore throat stomach ache Amoxicillin 500mg for sore throat