Sore throat

I had fever cough and cold. Now I've been taking medicines. But last night i ate cucumber, tomato raita(Dahi). And the sore throat isn't gone. Does eating cucumber and dahi cause sore throat?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Please use this app to find and meet a good ENT Specialist in your city to examine you & do the needful. If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable on Google Maps.
No it will not...you should moisten your throat by drinking plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods.Gargle with warm salt water. gargling several times a day can help relieve throat pain....you will require antibiotics to clear up infection..consult nearest ent surgeon they will do the needful.