Sore throat
Hello Doctors, I have been suffering from sore throat since the past 10 days. No other symptoms such as fever or cough or breathlessness. My throat is paining from the right side while swallowing food or water. Also, I noticed etching due to mucus which sometimes also generate cough(not continuous). Kindly suggest if I need corona testing or any medicine for relief.

It's due to infection in your throat, this condition is called Acute Pharyngitis. You don't require any Covid test as you have no other symptoms. Kindly Consult any ENT specialist online for further treatment.