Sore pain on the tooth gum
I have sore pain suddenly on lower left molar teeth. First and second. Second  molar is very sore and tender to touch and hurts while brushing. No dental work done on that tooth. No cavities in last x-ray taken an year back. In the first mola #36, had a cavity filling one year back and it's sometimes hurt when I chew or eat crunchy foods on that tooth. That tooth gum is sore too. But the second molar gum is very sore. Whenever I touch the gum with my finger, it hurts. What does it indicate? I have lower jaw pain under ear and neck right side for last 8 months and I have been treating those for last 8 months. No diagnosis for that. Had rct in #46. Suspected fracture and nothing found in x-ray. So , I am not chewing on right side at all. Using only left side for last 8 months. Don't know if this is the reason for sudden gum sore pain on that left side. Are these related? How to resolve the gum sore pain?  Please help.

Dear practo user, U need to consult oral Medicine specialist for this problem. U can teleconsult on my page as well for the same. Myself MDS oral physician/oral Medicine specialist from most eminent government dental college Maulana Azad Institute DELHI (MAMC/ MAIDS). I will take a detailed history and required photographs to diagnose and manage accordingly. Thanks