Soft chest,puffy nipple
I have soft lower chest and puffy nipple, initially i had a lot of body fat but after hitting gym for 5 months i have reduced my boy fat, But my chest is very soft and nipples puffy and have pointy chest but after taking bath or excersing or pinching the nipple ,it becomes hard somewhat. this my chest pic after excercise....suggest me some cure...its gyno or just chest fat

Hello.. Well it just looks like that because of the fat beneath it...do continue your exercises and also concentrate on your chest region for better results...am sure you will reduce it...unless you have any hormonal imbalance,taking any medications whose side effects are gynaecomastia I don't think yiubee suffering from one...thank you