Snoring through mouth

I have snoring problem, I would like to cure it without any surgeries. Is this possible to cure by wearing those bands around head?. How long will it take to completely cure and is there any possibility for snoring to comeback.

Doctor Answers (2) on Snoring through mouth

Dr. Sankarshana V T Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Snoring is common nowadays as sleep disorders are now gaining a lot of importance and comes as a initial symptom of OSAS .if u have a short neck or obese or u have a deviated nasal septum u need to get them checked and not to forget the soft palate and the base of tongue which is all looked into.Once the cause is found out then radio frequency coablation of the soft palate can be done whic
h will reduce it by 60% as u do not want to undergo surgery please consult your ENT he will guide u
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.......Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing..change your position and sleep to one side.. It's common in people with short heavy neck .... Nasal block, breathing difficulty could also be the cause..