Snoring problem
I am facing snoring problem from few days. I am on antidepressants also and hypothyroid problem. Because of antidepressants by weight is rapidly gaining. Snoring issue feel me embarrassing. How to stop snoring. Pls suggest any solution.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Snoring occurs because of passage of air through a collapsed upper airway which occurs when you sleep. When air passes in such an narrow airway it will produce sound which is known as snoring. In your case sudden weight gain seems like cause for snoring. You need to reduce weight before going for any other type of treatment