Snoring problem
Hi Doctors I am facing snoring problem from couple of years. Height -5.9" Weight-74Kg Have heard it's cause of heavy weight , I have,Balance weight still unable to find the reason and please suggest the reason and remedies for this problem.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Any airway obstruction can cause snoring. Solution is for you to drop into my clinic so that I can identify the level of obstruction and treat it accordingly.
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Snoring could be because of obstruction in the airway (either in the nose or near the soft palate or in the throat) Do you have excessive day time Sleepiness also? You need to consult an ENT SURGEON to know the level of obstruction. Get a sleep study done. Try to sleep on your side rather than on your back.