Snoring problem
Hello is der any solution of controlling snoring ??? I have a very young age but my snoring is too loud. Please help.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Snoring results from the vibration of the soft palate while breathing through a slightly open mouth. It can be treated by surgery. But certain techniques like yoga, pranayama can help tackle stress and therefore control snoring. Sleeping with a slightly elevated head can also help. Take a soft pillow while you sleep. Avoid wearing tight clothes and covering your head whole sleeping. If you are overweight, you will have to lose weight that will also help in controlling snoring. Don't sleep with a full stomach I.e., sleep atleast 2-3 hours after food. And in between go for a walk. Excercise regularly. If it still persists, consult a ENT surgeon. Best regards.
Dr. Manaswini Mullapudi
Are you overweight or stressed out? You could try some regular 30 min exercise and relaxation techniques. You may need to consult a physician for better evaluation.