Snoring , no proper sleep

Dear sir for last few years my situation was worst due to high peak snoring.i have decided to consult to Mr.G.S.Rao ENT hospital in Hyderabad , is it right place to go ? How is the hospital . Please I need some Info.

Harisha N L

Hello... Based on the history you have given, I think you should know that there are many reasons which causes sleep disturbance like infection of respiratory tract, sinuses or allergies, deviated nasal septum making it difficult to breath while sleeping, Hormones like thyroid imbalance can also affect sleep. Sleep apnea as such is due to imbalance in the throat muscles relaxation while sleeping leading to snoring and awakening in the middle of the sleep, daytime sleepiness... Certain lifestyle changes can be helpful like reduction of weight since obesity is associated with sleep apnea. Surgical options are available in certain centres... Kindly visit a sleep clinic if available in your place, if there is no availability of such thing consult a ENT specialist for further management.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
I have no idea about hospitals in Hyderabad. I however can help you if you do not mind coming down to Bengaluru. My clinic [email protected] is easily located on Google Maps.