Snoring loud.
I snore loud which creates many problem. Is snoring curable? If yes, whom should I consult. Should I consult with general physician or ENT?
115 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Snoring and sleep apnoea is best managed by a Sleep Apnoea Surgeon, who is an ENT Specialist who has undergone further advanced surgical training in managing Sleep disorders. You may not find one in your town but go to the nearest metro city to you and search on practo for one. Alternatively, you could drop into my clinic. Use the practo app to select your appointment according to your convenience to save time unnecessarily wasted in the clinic waiting lounge!
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.