Snoring loud.
I snore loud which creates many problem. Is snoring curable? If yes, whom should I consult. Should I consult with general physician or ENT?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Snoring and sleep apnoea is best managed by a Sleep Apnoea Surgeon, who is an ENT Specialist who has undergone further advanced surgical training in managing Sleep disorders. You may not find one in your town but go to the nearest metro city to you and search on practo for one. Alternatively, you could drop into my clinic. Use the practo app to select your appointment according to your convenience to save time unnecessarily wasted in the clinic waiting lounge!