Snoring issues
Hi, I am having snoring issues. For the past 10 years. Now a days it affects my personal life. How to reduce or cure this.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

You need to consult a Sleep Apnoea Surgeon( an ENT Surgeon who is specially trained & equipped to treat Snoring & Sleep Apnoea). If you are able to make it to Bangalore, I would be very happy to help you out myself. My clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar is easily navigable to in Google Maps
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
You are suffering from sleep disordered breathing. Your height and weight need to be checked. Assessment by an ENT SURGEON is required. Sleep study is mandatory. Consult any ENT SURGEON who deals with snoring issues .