Snoring in night
From the past 3 months , my son has started snoring while sleeping.He is 2.5 years old.Nose seems to be blocked. This happens even when he is not suffering from cold. We consulted a pediatrician who said it might be due to some blocks in the nose.And it might be turbinates. No test was done though. Doctor has prescribed Furamist nasal spray and Montair LC Kid syrup for a month. My question is it safe for a 2.5 year old to use the above mentioned nasal spray.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

Spray is safe, by montair lc kid syrup need not be give for more than 2 weeks