Snoaring at night

I now snore a lot earlier I didn't used to snore but now I do. May be it is because of insufficient sleep. What should I do to get rid of this and not make this a habit.

Hi. To treat your condition, your doctor likely will first recommend lifestyle changes, such as losing weight, avoiding alcohol close to bedtime, treating nasal decongestion, avoiding sleep deprivation and avoiding sleeping on your back... If you're overweight, lose weight. People who are overweight may have extra tissues in the throat that contribute to snoring. Losing weight can help reduce snoring...Sleep on your side. Lying on your back allows your tongue to fall backward into your throat, narrowing your airway and partially obstructing airflow. Try sleeping on your side.... Raise the head of your bed. Raising the head of your bed by about 4 inches may help.