Severe Snoaring
Dear sir/mam , I am suffering from severe snoaring. Please help me to get rid out of this. Its make me to feel ashamed and worry while staying with my friends and family.

Dr. Varalakshmi
Psychiatrist 4 yrs exp Chennai

Snoring is a troublesome problem when staying with others .you may consider consultation with a ent specialist to rule mechanical cause of obstruction at various levels like nose, throat level. Overweight,sedantary life style, lack of exercise may lead to snoaring.after finding the cause of snoring and correcting the same, you may get some relief in severity of snoring. Further evaluation in a sleep lab may find solutions for your problem .