I am suffering from snapping hip (right it's more n left it is less ) from past 10 months. I took manual n clinical physiotherapy for some days. But till now It's not cured. Please tell me is it curable or not? What I have to do overcome this?
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
1. Lie on your back. ...
2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee.
3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder. ...
4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds.
5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg.
6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times.
In this you need to do stretching exercises and strengthening exs of the hip flexor, hamstrings , illiosoas and piriformis muscle... but before that if there is any kind of spasm in these muscles you need to treat them 1st by a new technique known as dry needling followed by physiotherapy sessions...
Take care and get well soon
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.