Snapping hip
I am suffering from snapping hip (right it's more n left it is less ) from past 10 months. I took manual n clinical physiotherapy for some days. But till now It's not cured. Please tell me is it curable or not? What I have to do overcome this?

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Its tk sm time so keep continue physiotherapy
Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

Piriformis Stretch 1. Lie on your back. ... 2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee. 3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder. ... 4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds. 5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg. 6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times.
Dr. Rupalini Sastry (PT)
Geriatric Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Bangalore Rural

Hi. Since it has been diagnosed as hip snap your treatment will depend on whether it's internal or external.
kindly take an appointment with a movement specialist or a Kinetic control practitioner (physiotherapist specialised in Kineti control) you will definitely need a longer recovery period.
understanding your condition further is very important go to a Physio who can evaluate your problem and offer you a long term solution
Dr. Tanuj Garg (PT)
Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Noida
In this you need to do stretching exercises and strengthening exs of the hip flexor, hamstrings , illiosoas and piriformis muscle... but before that if there is any kind of spasm in these muscles you need to treat them 1st by a new technique known as dry needling followed by physiotherapy sessions... Take care and get well soon
Mr. Joginder Singh
Occupational Therapist 15 yrs exp Delhi
You take a opinion Orthopaedic surgeon