Smoking problem

I want to quit smoking as soon as possible but i am unable to quit it Every time i have tried I failed. So i was thinking of taking nicotex will it help me to quit my smoking habits? As i am a daily and almost an average smoker (5-6 cigarettes per day) sometimes more . And i really want to quit it . Can you tell me what all can help And about nicotex too . Its effects and side effects.. thank you!

Hello there. I can understand your concern.  Nicotex is just like other nicotine gums. When ever you feel like smoking, you can chew on one such gum and avoid smoking instead. It will surely help but you need to have a strong will power as well. Or else nothing will help. You can consult a psychiatrist in person for de-addiction. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Nicotex is short acting drug so will decrease your immediate cravings but along with that you will need long acting nicotine patch application in tapering dosage for 12 weeks Also medicines like varneciline and bupropion can be started along with these...under supervision of an expert
Dr. Prashant Kini
General Endocrinologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai
you can take nicotex safely. not much side effects.